Yellowood is a registered trademark since 2007, specialized in the manufacture of Fingerboard products. Our goal is to develop Fingerboard in a professional way. Innovation, creativity, searches for better products and high quality, are some of the key factors of our Brand.
Yellowood Fingerboard wood decks are made with six, five, or four plies depending on the deck model and total know-how based on experience, through out hundreds of prototypes, test decks and over 30 different moulds, so now, we are confident about our product and consider it to be one, with the best quality Fingerboards in the market.
We only use top expensive materials in glue/varnish, top quality exotic woods and spend many hours of work in each Fingerboard deck. We also design most of our tools in order to make a perfect craftsmanship wood Fingerboard with outstanding performance. We have a strong quality control standard in which every product will have to pass before it will be ready to sell.
Yellowood is more than a Fingerboard deck, is a concept and the yellow colour is the centre of that concept. So we added yellow dyed plies to all our Fingerboard decks and in all graphics a yellow element, doing this our Fingerbaord decks have a strong personality and coherence. Our graphic designs are made by professionals and respected designers. Yellowood always was and always will be influenced by skateboarding and we believe that a graphic deck is a very creative form of expression. We see our Fingerboard decks as art objects.
Ytrucks is an Company specialized in Design and Manufacture of Fingerboard Trucks.
We at Ytrucks see a huge future for fingerboarding therefore we want the scene to get bigger and bigger by supporting it with higher quality products.
As an image of what we have done on the wooden decks like color graphics, multicolor wood layers and super varnish finishing we have spent hundreds of hours learning and understanding all the science involved with Skateboards Trucks before designing our truck.
The Ytrucks X generations presents the following features:
- New design for the Hanger with reinforced pivot cup and baseplate done 100% at Yellowood;
- Special metal compound used;
- Fixed single stainless steel shaft with the correct diameter and length to increase bearings life and performance for single and dual bearings;
- Unique size and pioneer solution to prevent the nuts to became loose "Autoblock";
- Thicker baseplate with four threaded holes for an easily board assembly and a engraved logo;
- Larger and stronger Kingpins to ensure a long life with a Torx head to prevent easily wear down of the Allen key when compared with traditional hexagonal keys;
- Specific Bushings hardness using one of the best rubber compound materials which is Viton. They provide you instantaneous backlash of the hanger to its correct position;
- Unique pivot cup design for a smooth riding;
- New color coating system ten times more resistant than conventional spray inks;
- New professional packaging